DAY 1 (12/04/2018)
09.30 - 11.30 PANEL DISCUSSION №1
"Russian Forest Complex evolution strategy – development results. Action plan Discussion"
- Development prospects of Russian pulp and paper industry;
- Main directions and priorities of the Strategy;
- Role of business and government in the Strategy implementation;
- Risks in Strategy implementation.
12.00 - 13.30 PANEL DISCUSSION №2
"Prospects for global and domestic pulp and paper markets"
- Development trend of global pulp and paper markets;
- Domestic market of pulp and paper industry - development prospects;
- Trends in the development of domestic market: cardboard, paper, tissue, paper products;
- New segments of pulp and paper industry products.
15.00 - 16.30 PANEL DISCUSSION №3
"Round table with general directors”
- Prospects of enterprise development;
- Limitations and threats to business;
- Role of public organizations and the state in pulp and paper industry development;
- Science, education.
DAY 2 (12/05/2018)
10.00 - 12.15 PANEL DISCUSSION №4
"Investment climate and attractiveness of the Russian pulp and paper industry"
- Investments in Russian timber industry complex, their share in the pulp and paper industry;
- Key factors of the investment attractiveness of Russian pulp and paper industry (forestry, energy, water resources, ecology, science, personnel - economics;
- State-private partnership in pulp and paper industry development (measures of state support for pulp-and-paper investments, export support, timber clusters);
- Availability of investment resources;
- Project finance.
14.15 - 16.00 PANEL DISCUSSION №5
"Looking to the future of PPI - new products, new solutions in the pulp and paper industry, new business models"
- Starting new capacities: reconstruction or new construction?;
- New technologies, new products - the way to bio refining platform;
- Modern equipment, "volume saving";
- New business models;
04th - 05th December 2018