DAY 1 (11/29/2017)
09.30 - 11.30 PANEL DISCUSSION №1
"Current state and development trends of the Russian and global pulp and paper industry"
- Development trends in global pulp and paper industry; pulp and paper markets; prospects of changing product niches and products market segments;
- Status of Russian pulp and paper industry; prospects of export and import, place and role of Russian pulp and paper in the development of global pulp and paper industry;
- Factors affecting new capacities deployment and prospects for domestic pulp and paper industry.
12.00 - 13.30 PANEL DISCUSSION №2
"Investment opportunities and prospects. Financing of enterprises and industry investments"
- Current status of investments in Russian pulp and paper industry;
- Investment attractiveness of Russian pulp and paper industry, strengths, opportunities and threats, key investment issues;
- How do financial organizations see Russian pulp and paper industry, state support to investment project / initiatives;
- Project financing in Pulp and paper industry;
- What is more attractive: "greenfield" or “brownfield” construction?
15.00 - 16.45 PANEL DISCUSSION №3
"New technologies & new opportunities. Interaction between Russian and foreign companies”
- Trends in pulp and paper industry development, new types of products;
- Issues of personnel and science;
- Modernization of mills;
- Modern approach to operation, maintenance.
DAY 2 (11/30/2017)
09.30 - 11.00 PANEL DISCUSSION №4
"Ecological and energy issues in the pulp and paper industry"
- Possibilities and threats of BAT, problems of BAT implementation;
- Environmental issues of pulp and paper industry, emission and discharge norms;
- Recycled fiber utilization;
- Green energy potential role in the Russian fuel and energy complex development strategy;
- Rules of the Wholesale Electric Power Market and existing restrictions for pulp and paper mills;
- Problems and prospects of development of own power generation in pulp and paper industry enterprises;
- Network connection and regulatory framework for energy sector;
- Energy consumption in the pulp and paper industry and its effect on economy; energy tariffs.
11.30 - 13.00 PANEL DISCUSSION №5
"Supply of resources to pulp and paper industry enterprises"
- Russian forest resources: their economical and administrative accessibility for enterprises and projects;
- Changes in legislation, wood supply to pulp and paper industry enterprises and priority investment projects;
- Strategy for intensive forest management and forest regeneration;
- Problems of actual forest data (forest management planning) and cadastral registration;
- Recycled fiber market: availability and state regulation.
14.15 - 16.00 PANEL DISCUSSION №6
"Strategy development of Russian Forest Complex – Summary of elaboration work. Development strategies of industrial players."
Conference Programme 2017 - Detailed version - UPDATED 2-Nov-2017(Russian language - English Version coming soon)
29th - 30th November 2017
29th - 30th November 2017